Your holiday gift guide to help inspire you and make your gift buying process a little bit easier this season!
Happy December, y’all! I can’t believe it’s already the holiday season and time to start our Christmas shopping! Hopefully many of you took advantage of some of the incredible Cyber Monday deals this week, but if not, don’t worry! So many stores are extending their sales this year!
I know for many of us, husbands and boyfriends can be the hardest to shop for! They either buy the things that they want/need throughout the year, or there are so many things you want to get them that you don’t know where to begin! So to help with your shopping this year, I’ve rounded up my some of favorite picks for the leading man in your life. This guide is full of thoughtful yet practical and useful gifts that I think any guy would love!
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones | 2. Monogram Square Cuff Links | 3. Penny Loafers | 4. Novel Duffel Bag | 5. Ted Baker Sweater | 6. Fitbit Smart Fitness Watch | 7. The Perfect Shave Starter Kit | 8. Wool Scarf
Your weekly gift guide to help inspire you and make your gift buying process a little bit easier this season!
Alright, ladies! Let’s talk about what the 20-something year old man in our life wants this Christmas! Whether your boyfriend, husband, son, or brother loves the outdoors, beer, adventure, beards (I know mine sure does!), technology, or style, we’ve got you covered!
Here is week two of our holiday gift guide for the man in your life! (Let’s just hope my boyfriend skips over this post, so he doesn’t know what he is getting this year! 🙂 )
1. Beard Pack || 2. Bosca Bifold Wallet || 3. Apple TV
4. Allen Edmonds Men’s Shoes || 5. Go-Pro
6. YETI Rambler Tumbler || 7. Home Brew Kit
8. Personalized Scotch Decanter and Glasses